- We bring these policies to your attention to avoid any misunderstanding and sincerely look forward to your visit with us!
- Check-In time is after 3:00 p.m.
- Check-Out is before 10:30 a.m.
- We have a 2 night minimum stay (3 nights during certain holidays) on all units unless there is a one night stay available between existing reservations. Please see rate information for more details.
- The maximum number of occupants allowed in each cabin or cottage is specified in your reservation
- All guests, regardless of age, are counted
- Overcrowding or misrepresentation is grounds for suspension of your reservation without refund
- All visitors must check in at the office; Visiting hours end promptly at 10 PM
- Any visitor remaining after 10 PM is counted as an additional guest and is subject to the extra person charges for each night of your reservation; this additional charge will be automatically billed to the credit card on file
Deposit & Credit Policy
- Reservation Deposit:
- A 50% deposit is required for any advance reservation. The balance due is required within 2 days (if online) and 15 days + Security Deposit (if by mail) prior to your confirmed date of arrival.
- We accept Cash, Travelers Checks and Major Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard & Discover).
- If guest would like final payment to be charged to any other credit card, other than the card on file, then it is the guest responsibility to phone in the other payments before 3 days prior to arrival. Otherwise Cozy Cabins & Cottages will automatically charge the balance due to the original credit card on file. If unable to charge balance due to credit card on file, Cozy Cabins & Cottages will make every attempt to contact guest for final payment. Reservations not paid in full at least 2 days prior to arrival, are subject to cancellation.
- Reservations cancelled prior to 30 days before scheduled arrival date, a $25 or 15% (whichever is greater) cancellation fee will be deducted from the deposit refund.
- Cancellations received between 15-30 days of arrival, 50% of your payment will be retained.
- Cancellations received within 14 days of or after your scheduled arrival date will result in a forfeiture of your deposit.
- Guests are responsible for entire booking. If the space can be re-rented, a pro-rata refund will be issued.
- All cancellations must be made by phone and in writing to:
Cozy Cabins & Cottages
1537 Archie Rhinehart Pkwy.
Spencer, TN 38585-4612
- Changes: If you wish to increase the number of days for your reservation, we will gladly do so based on availability. If you wish to reduce the number of days for your reservation, those cancelled days will be subject to the same rules as cancellations.
- Early departure: You are responsible for every night which you have reserved. If we are successful at a re-rental, we will refund at time of departure of the new guest, less a 5% convenience fee.
- Other Deposits: There is a $150 Security (inventory/damage) Deposit required.
- No personal checks will be accepted for this inventory/damage deposit. We will only accept Cash or Major Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard or Discover) for this deposit.
- However, your credit card will not be billed this $150 Security (inventory/damage) Deposit in advance of your stay. The only time that you will be responsible for this fee is if upon check-out, something is amiss. As normal policy or for any other reason, if we do not charge your credit card for this "inventory/damage" deposit prior to or at time of arrival, Cozy Cabins & Cottages Corporation reserves the right to charge your credit card within 10 days after your stay in the case of any missing items or damages to property caused by you or your guests or violations to our policies (such as unauthorized pets or smoking inside units).
- In the event of damages, missing items or extra cleaning requirements, additional charges above the initial $150 damage fee stated may be applied to the credit card on file.
- Reservations made by cash or U.S. mail require a $150 inventory/damage deposit to be paid with your final reservation payment.
- Assuming there are no damages, missing items or policy violations, your deposit will be refunded upon check-out or within 10 days following your visit with us.
- The guest who uses their credit card to secure reservations is considered to be the responsible party, and all necessary charges concerning reserved cabin will be charged to the credit card on file, no matter who in the group caused the damage.
- A copy of a valid drivers license is also required.
- Smoking of any form is not permitted in any cabin or recreation buildings at any time whatsoever.
- Smoking in cabins is subject to forfeiture of deposit. In the case that we did not bill you in advance for the damage deposit, your credit card will be billed the entire amount of the allowable deposit in the amount of $150 for smoking in a non-smoking unit.
- Note: All units are considered to be non-smoking units.
- We ask that all cigarette butts be properly disposed of to preserve our surrounding grounds.
- We're sorry but Pets are not permitted in or on premises. This is to preserve the comfort and safety of other guests.
- Failure to comply with this policy will result in forfeiture of deposit and is grounds for immediate removal without refund. In the case that we did not bill you in advance for the damage deposit, your credit card will be billed the entire amount of the allowable deposit in the amount of $150 for unauthorized pets.
- Boarding services for your pet are available close by at
Falls Creek Kennels.
- Owner(s) are not liable for circumstances beyond their control, including unfavorable weather, disruption of utility services, and/or mandatory evacuation, and refunds will not be given.
- Guests agree to release Manager, Owner or other personnel from and against any liability should anyone be injured upon the premises during the term of occupancy resulting from any cause whatsoever, except in the case of personal injury caused by willful gross negligence on the part of the Manager.
- Your inventory/damage deposit will be returned within 10 days following your stay assuming all policies have been followed and that there are no damages to fixtures/furniture, missing items or excessive clean-up.
- No camping or tents on premises unless otherwise cleared in advance by management.
- Due to the steep incline in exiting the property and gravel driveway (pertains only to Cozy Cabins south)
- No oversized campers or other recreational type vehicles permitted
- Small trailers are o.k.
- Please be aware of this if you are a motorcylist; only experienced motorcyclists should attempt this egress at Cozy Cabins South property
- Guests are responsible for their own grocery supplies. There is a place setting for four people and additional kitchen supplies. There are 2 convenient stores within close proximity and a Walmart 20-30 minutes away in Sparta.
- Owner(s) reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- Owners reserve the right to modify these policies at any time without notice.
- If upon your arrival you discover anything to be amiss, we ask that you contact us immediately to avoid a charge against your deposit. If it is something that may lesson your comfort during your visit, we will do everything within our power to remedy the situation to ensure a fabulous stay with us!